Saturday, December 12, 2009

Recent Photos


Lynn all ready for Christmas with her new "Doo" and her frosty teddy!

This is the house that Kendra dn Mackenzie built!

Here they are... look at those Christmas smiles... Looks like Kendra would like her two front teeth for Christmas!



And last but not least... my Papaya tree! Looky a little waxy flower... is it male or female or both??? It can be ! I've ordered some papaya seeds from Aloha seeds and Herbs... sooooo here I am turning into a papaya farmer...ha-ha!

Hope your Saturday has been productive... I have done Christmas cards all day... more than fifty, so I am tired of them now and still have a few left to do tomorrow am when I am more wide awake! If anyone wants my Christmas letter they will have to research the archives of the bloggy! I think it is mostly there.
Tonight we are off to the neighbours, Deb and Ashley's for a wine a cheese tasting night! How exciting... except mine might be with beer! I have four cheeses and have just printed out labels for them so I ought to get on with the task of figuring out how to show the labels off without obscuring the cheese or heavens forbid, have someone eat the little sign! Ok have a good one and remember 13 days left for Xmas... lots of beautiful jewellery at Kolmels in all price ranges... beautiful earrings , pearls, diamonds , and pendants with all the birthstones... so come on in!
"The Creator"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Bea... where do I find the archives of the blog to read the xmas story?
Just received your xmas card today and thanx so much for the awesome pix. I will definitely send the pic off to Chris in his gift and will send your wishes to Jami & Josh and Shawn & Cynthia. Hope you have a wonderful time in Victoria with all your beautiful ladies. Lawrence and I will be by ourselves for the first time in 27 years. I will probably cook way too much ... just like there is a houseful... hehehhe .... it's gonna be strange but maybe really fun as well.
Lori Ann