Sunday, August 30, 2009

Afternoon on the beach with Chunk

Note how Chunk is keeping an eye on Ashley's weiner while it roasts?



My sweetpeas are growing like crazy ,as are the weeds!



Marigolds are on fire!



Do you know what this plant is?




Hmmm...could it be a papaya tree? I think so!
I can't wait for the papayas to start growing!

Looks like Chenile eh? Lynn started these Love's Lie Bleeding or Amaranthus for me, and now they are four feet tall.. Thanks Lynn... they provide a beautiful display!








Deb and Ashley are looking after "Chunk", their daughter's ,boyfriend's dog

Emil just R& R'n it on the beach while the fire revved up.
Deb giving Chunk, what for!

My marigolds!

"The Creator"

To leave a comment, Lori, just use anonamous instead of logging in with your blogger account. I tried it tonight and it worked fine.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okeeeee dokeeee........ yipppeeee!!! Thanx for the help B
Lori