Monday, June 29, 2009

Look who's Home!

Emil picked Annette up at Kelowna airport late Saturday night( her flight was delayed) and the two arrived home as the sun was peaking over the Purcells! Still, we needed a cup of tea and some toast and had a little blab, before everyone fell back into bed around 6:00 am. Even myself, who usally gerts up pretty early, had to snooze late. Emil and Annnette... later still.
I haued me gardening tools to the garden and did a few weeds until I heard Annette awake... then next thing I knew, Ashley was over saying that Deb had lunch on the beach...and we were invited... It was blistering hot out, so who could resist?


As you can see, the water is still a little on the beach, but it is going down daily! Emil and Annnette spent most of the afternoon there and I returned to my garden to get a little accomplished!

Later we all reunited for dinner, but not until Annette and I both took a dip in the lake to cool off. It was Freezing!!! I had ice cubes forming on every folicle!



More of just sitting around in the heat , on the beach! Annette will see a noticeable change in her skin colour this morning!

Then sadly, last night we had word, that Lawrence's son, Christopher was in a bad car accident at Playmore junction. He was in Nelson hospital with a neck brace and maybe chest injuries... apparently quite a few cars were involved. I'll see whats on the news today and what Lori reports... Our thoughts and prayers are with Chris and everyone else in the accident.
"The Creator"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: