Thursday, May 14, 2009

Grad Reunion

Yep, this is it...the great year that all of us Grads turn 60 years old and thus someone had a brainwave to have our 43rd year Grad Reunion. Also, the old Crowe Senior Secondary school( some ten or 15 years our junior) is about to be replaced by a brand new one, which is all built and I think will be ready for the fall semester.( What does it say about us?) In the meantime, we might be able to go take a tour of it and see how it is has gone from New School in the city to ancient school about to be torn apart. I might be more interested in touring the new one! I'll report back after the week-end of fun and good Italian food in Trail! I'm looking forward to a week-end at Lynn's and for her reminding me of who's who, because one brief look through our Quotanis year book of grade 12 and it is clear that I hardly knew half my school mates then, let alone now! Have a great May long week-end and drive safely as the boys in those ghost cars will be out!

No comments: