Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Boo-hoo Bhwahhhhhhhh

My Canon camera has bit it and it looks like the grad reunion will be the last of the photos it will ever have taken.!!!! So how can I operate a blog without pictures? I guess I will invest in a new camera fairly soon or I will be a crazed woman... Moi, without a camera... it just won't do. I have my phone camera, but the upload program ( Roxio) that is supposed to upload the photos to my computer, does not ,in fact do its job...unless I uninstall it and reinstall the program... I think it has something to do with this registry cleaner program I have. It all adds up to being hooped for taking photos.
I had important things to photograph this am... Know what it was?
The big hole in our floor where the steps to the basement used to be.
Know what is there now?
Stairs, but going down to the basement from the kitchen side... and they are the most gentle stairs I have set foot on... not too steep and easy to navigate... perfect for my gimpy knees.
At the front door side is the foundation of a new clothes closet! How novel is that? Imagine...guests arrive and we can offer them a place to hang their coats, instead of grabbing them and stearing them clear of the stairwell so they don't tumble down it!
It looks great and Phoebe and Ron's grandson and his helper are the ones who did the carpentry Work. Jeff is good...real good at being an efficient carpenter. In two and a half days ,they will complete all that Emil asked them to do and what they predicted would take 4 days. When was the last time a tradesperson took LESS time to complete, than scheduled for? And no, he didn't leave a thing out. We are totally impressed and would reccommend him as a builder any day!
For young guys, they are Very very good carpenters.
I'll have photos for you when I upload them from me phone or buy a new camera.
Seems like bed is calling me. My knee had a terrible sleep last night and is begging for comfort and relaxation tonight! Have a good one..

"The Creator"

No comments: