Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Hey there...Wake Up! Christmas is Coming!!!

I think I was yelling that title to myself... yes,only a scant 16 days ahead of us. Today it looked a little like winter as the snowflakes fell...more like sleet blowing about.. The good news was that it was one degree for my whole trip home from work, s o the roads were wet and slushy and not an ice rink. The snow did bring in the shoppers today and made it feel like Christmas was , indeed on its way!
I came home from work and after dinner , I finished decorating our Xmas tree. Emil had to replace about fifty bulbs last night! It is a fake tree with all the lights on it, but afterabout five years, I guess they are starting to burn out. I'll hit up Hipperson's hardware to latch onto more of the bulbs with the little filiments hanging out their ends and Emil can do the replacing, like a good man should!
Last night , my decorating ended in one disaster after the next as I kept dropping the bobbles and balls ...broke about 8 of them before I quit and went to bed. Speaking of bed...that is where I am off to now. So keep your eyes peeled to the moon on Friday night. It is closest to the earth than any other time of the year and the moon will appear larger than normal... Check it out.
Have a great week... Happy shopping and come to Kolmels on Ward street if you are looking for a gift of bling!
One more thing... the PArtylite and PAmpered chef appears to be coming around the 15th or 16th now, so it should still be in time for Xmas.
With any luck, so should my Xmas letter ...it will appear right here in this bloggy!!!

"The Creator"

No comments: