Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas Has arrived....sort of

No snow, but I have the time,s o I set up my Frosty snowmen choir and the two reindeer. The makers of the deer could have been a foot or two more generous with the cord supplied with the deer,as it is quite a trick to get everything hooked up to power.. I did it, but that means that all my critters need to be cuddley close. I knew I wanted a power source by the tree, but there just wasn't time to get it all figured out when the electricians came when we were building... too many other major important issues. Now, however, it seems important to me, when I don't have enough plug-ins close to where I need them out front.The good thing is that when the snow comes, it will cover all the cords anyhow!




Two wreaths combined to make one...

The critters are on a sensor that comes on at dusk and stays on for your choice of hours after. I like that! It came right from Publisher's clearing house last year, so don't say it is allllllllllll junk!

I put up some decorations in my living-room also, in preparation for my grand hen party on the 30th. Also, I had good news yesterday from the Pampered Chef gal in Victoria. She is sending up some PAmpered chef catalogues and order forms.. so we'll have fun with seeing whats new there, as well as with Partylite.
Further to party prep, I did a bunch of baking... made mini muffins, Mini quiches, and mini butter tarts, as well as a batch of mini black forest brownies...using those lovely canned cherries that Steve gave to Sonia and she gave to me... Thank-you all around! They are yummy in anything chocolate,that is for sure. I will add some as decoration to the cream cheese icing that tops them before serving. Last ,but not least, I made a batch of Peanut butter marshmellow squares... Looks like most of what I made was in the mini format....using the huge mini muffin pan from Pampered chef... a good item to have on hand for all of those baked goodies I just made today.I must say that it has been a most useful pan to own.
Okey dokey... have a great week... hmmm... Monday again tomorrow... Love ya all!


"The Creator"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: