Monday, June 02, 2008

Foggy Monday Morning


Looked a little like winter out there this morning...

The little swallow didn't mind

The geese were oblivious

This gives you an idea how behind we are... My lilacs are just starting to bloom.
We had a good rain yesterday...all day...and today, the fog rolled in to give us that east coast feeling...
We have recouped from the big Yard sale week-end, and despite buying stuff at Deb and Ashleys. we still came out ahead!
Deb and Ash, joined us for dinner as I tried out my new rotissiere appliance that I bought from Deb's sister... well, I overcooked the roast, even tho it said medium rare...I shut the BBQ thing off, but still the roast must have just kept on cooking...It said 19 minutes a pound... and I should have precisely stuck to the recipe... I'll try a chicken next time!
Hokey dokey... Have a great day...Hope it is sunny in your world. I walked 2.5 kilometers this moning and feel like I need a little nappy now!


"The Creator"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: