Thursday, April 03, 2008

New Gadgets...

I am trying out a few new gadgets from Google to put up on my sidebar...for one, the Kraft Recipe finder... maybe it will be helpful once you have tried all of my recipes:-)
Also, I have a calender and clock... I always wanted one, but could never find a good combo, so we'll try that out. These are all available in a Draft kind of Blogger that they are trying out, so I thought I'd give a couple a whirl. There are over 5000 Google gadgets in one section, so it is hard to choose what to put on the sidebar. Tentatively speaking, one could have two sidebars and many more gadgets. That would mean a change to my layout, which would take some time...a premium thing these days!
For your very own google gadgets, you can choose to have them floating on your desktop with a Google Desktop. that you can download from that link. Once you have the desktop, you can add google gadgets for some fun. Any questions, give me a call...

Joyce and I went to Touchstones Museum and took in the SEED show. It had examples of all kinds of exotic seeds that are mostly used in jewellery making. The size of the seeds were quite amazing...as big as your fist, or a pod the length of your arm... all in all , worth taking in.After the show, we strolled over to the Hume Library and ordered our usual three appies and a beer, and then enjoyed the food while we chatted. I am very much loving chicken wings in Thai Sweet Chili sauce. Not too hot and yet very tasty.
We called it a night and still it was after 8 when I got home. Now I am ready for my beddy... good night all...and sweet dreams!

"The Creator"

No comments: