Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday

Well, I tried to log onto my shaw account...some 80 messages there and only got to the first twenty before the Internet failed...so anyone can try to email me at Shaw, but I can't guarantee I'll be able to get to it...if I do, I can do a reply,so send a short mesage then \I'll have your email address to reply to . We did the city tour yesterday...everything froma ride on a funicular...a gondola, to a visit to a fort and an Amber museum...then to the jewellery factory. Everthing was out of this world expensive...150.00 bucks for a pendant! Later we hit a beach at Sosua with hundreds of vendors all flogging the same stuff... had a giant beer under an umbrella and wated for the rain shower to pass. Emil's highlite of the day was going to the rum factory...Yum yum! Hope all is well, I miss everyone and wished that you were all here for the big party they had today...dancing by the pool, folowed by a fresh huge huge pan of fresh cooked Paella ANd sangria to drink...really hevenly. I did areobic s in the pool twice . The instructor is named Chocolat...and is just that colour!


The Creator"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds define!! Glad you are having lots of fun in the sun!

Cause it's really COLD here.....enjoy yourself while you can....Love Lynn

Anonymous said...

Ola! I love the idea of hitting up the Rum factory! Sound like you and dad are having a great time and are getting some sight seeing done. Scott and I are getting ready for Florida!!! He's leaving this Saturday morning, and I fly out on the 31st. We are trying to figure out if we have enough time to go down to the Florida Keys. Doesn't seem that we have enough time to do all the things that we to do. I hear that you can get some nice jewelery down in Florida, so I am going to try and bring back something for you, Linda(for looking after Soleil), Sonia and the girls.

PS. I have the time off at the beginning of July, so I will be making the trip home!! Yippee!!

Love you both! xoxox Annette