Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!


Santa was good to us again this year...amazing, since Emil was so naughty..ha-ha!

A cute gift pack from Ronda and John , with tea and chocolates and honey and a cute mug with funny cool kitty cat images on it... Thank-you so much...and the tea is delicious too... Now if I could only find my tea-ball.

The girls sent us a brand new DVD player ...Yipppee...Now to get it all hooked up. Our other one has been on and off Fritzy for years... Now for the big flat screen, some time.

Wayne,enjoying Yummy turkey dinner... It was sooooo good... It has been a while since I've had a decent turkey and mashed potatoe and gravy dinner. Yes, we had the turnips and brussels as well!
It was a good night last night with the kids and grandkids all on speaker phone as we all opened up our very cool stocking stuffer gifts. Lots of gadgets and tools and mini LCD lights to keep all the dark places lit up... I think I have about ten now! You can set them up to turn on, when a drawer is opened, such as in the bathroom, at night. It works, but only on optimum situations... I've broken one light,and burned out two others, because they must not have actually turned off when the drawer was closed... Then I tried one in my bedroom drawer,and it kept falling down. I see that the new models in my stocking ,work on a better principal... like a light switch... I'll try them out and give you a report. The cutest things I got were these two little mini baker pans... like miniature heavy duty casseroles...bigger than a muffin... but not too deep. I'll have to invent a mini desert or meal for them...Sonia suggested the seafood bake that I usually bake in the shells......Sounds like a plan... Thank-you everyone for all the neat items!

The most interesting gift was a Weather Stick from John and Ronda... This looks like a twig with part of the mother tree still attached at the base of the twig. This gets hung up outside,where one can see it from a window. If it bends upward, the weather will be dry,and if it bends downwards, then expect rain...I'll post a pic when we get it hung up... I thought it was going to be a weather rock... You know, the old rock hangs from a piece of bailing twine attached to a post and that is your weather indicator. If it is moving back and forth, it is windy outside. If it is wet, then it is raining out. If it is white, then it has snowed. If it is dry and not moving, then expect a fair day!
Good night all. I am off to see the clan at Lynn's tomorrow... Lets hope for an unsnowy day.


"The Creator"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: