Monday, October 08, 2007

Nice visit with Auntie Mary and Uncle PAul


I told Auntie, she could leave her rollers in... I had a yummy bowl of borsht and a nice visit today with Aunti Mar and Uncle PAul, on my way home from Vernon. I thought I'd try Highway 6 from Vernon to Needles, then across the ferry to Fauquier and on to Nakusp. The route is quite wiggly and winding, but considering the day was sunny and very pleasant and I was in no rush... it worked out perfectly, and gave me an opportunity to see my favourite Aunt and Uncle.

And here is my new baby...a little IPOD Nano...8 gigs! It kept me company for the whole trip ,listening to Coffee Break Spanish and my tunes.. Que tal...and Buenas Notche! Way too late...I'll fill in the blanks tomorrow about the rest of my little trip with my visit to Sandra's and to Ronda and Johns... Meanwhile, enjoy the pics....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: