Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Howdee, Pics from Mexico!..




There is one thing about blogging that can drive you crazy...That is when something goes wrong and you aren't able to fix it. Now I am half asleep from changing settings to no avail. Sometimes, time is the best healer, so I will give it some time. One should be able to receive an RSS or Atom feed of my blogsite, into their Google News Reader, or into their Blackberry, or into a Google Gadget called Webclips. Mine was working fine until about two days ago, when it disappeared off the planet. In fact, it says that I don't exist.
Well, I do!
Ok, I got that off my chest!
Lynn just called and we had a little bs. Sounds like Nadine and Dick and baby made it back from Mexico all tickedy boo and rested. I think Georgia was the hit of the resort..She is so cute!
I'll load up a few of the pics that Lynn sent me ( that Nadine sent her) See, nothing is safe around me!


"The Creator"

No comments: